Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Few things me want to do in life

Few things me want to do in life before me die..... ;-)
1. Gliding & Parasailing (isn't this the one where u're tied to a parachute and this is dragged by some jeep/gypsy??? Infact me not feeling sure, but this is what me want to do! Na, me dont want to become a pilot... thats as good as driving a taxi, instead u drive aeroplane, he.he..Me know this sport cost princely sum of money! However, me think that would be able to save some and do it once in a while.
2. Go on an all INDIA tour!
Yes, thats right, me wanna go all over INDIA, why? To know more abt my own country, which as of now me getting from discovery channel/NGC. These foreign channel tell me more abt my country than textbooks in school or material avaiable in books (as in libraries) and net. Hence, wanna feel my own country in full, to the max extent possible. Its the people who make up a country and not just technology and buildings.. Its the beautiful nature of my country me want to experience and enjoy which me know that is really wonderfull and mindbogling. other day saw this programme on NGC abt workers in salt fields in gujrat, somewhere in the Rann of Kutch. Its amazing that these people work day in and day out with such sheer dedication. They hardly complain, do they! Who cares to listen to them, they prepare/manufacture salt there under the scorching sun and they get paid peanuts. In addition their working conditions are really pathetic, no saftey gear, no facilities..... just how lucky we people are.! Me wanna explore the north east parts of my country, i really cannot even name the 7/8 states which are there! Lem, me try... Assam, Arunachal pradesh, Sikkim, Mizoram, Tripura, ..... and 2/3 more.. See, me so ignorant abt my own country and country men.
Also, i wanna visit those wonderful hill stations in the north, like Nainital, Darjeeling, Dalhousie,Kulu, Manali (me know all aint hill stations, but still..) etc etc...
Me also wanna tour around Bihar.... the state abt which there are several misconceptions.... really wanna check out the ground reality.
In addition, the great temples in the south.. especially the ones in tamilnadu, all those towering gopuras, those wonderful carvings, stone pillars, and all its grandeour (is the spelling correct? I am typing it in notepad)
This tour should last atleast 6 months to an year. me think this would atleast require 1 lakh rupees on the lower side and could mount upto princely sums of 2 lakh plus. Can me afford this??? Will save..

3. Shoot at sight ........... with a digital camera.......... need to buy one soon. Anybody willing to be generous engough to buy me one??

No comments: