Friday, December 16, 2005

Days/People which/who changed my life for ever

Days/People which/who changed my life for ever:

1. Way back in 1984 (really cannot remember), when me was in LKG (the system was and is like -nursery, lkg, ukg and then into class1 for primary school),my parents felt that me was too intelligent (was I?) anddid not want me to waste one full year in UKG (upper kindergarden, I hope i am correct), instead me couldgo directly to primary school. So they scouted around a few schools and finally one school accepted thisjump and took me in for class 1. Me really do not remember what me did in class 1 other than that theschool building is located around 2+ kms from my house. It was long long distance for an young boy totravel in those days!! So come next year 1985, parents move me to another school near to my house. From then on, itsbeen the same road, i travel pretty much everyday. This school is just a 2 or 3 minute walk from home. Me must sayme was lucky to get this.

2. My parents..................

3. My dear dear friends who have shaped me till date and continue to do so for the good or worse. Majority being good.I am a person like this today mostly due to what my friends have made me.... yes both good and bad.. rather the bad part being more due to myself and my thinking.. Me can blame situations.... yes, they indeed played a part.

4. 1 ill fated day in 1995, sometime in august.. got dumped (rather rejected) from a person whom me liked very much.Me loved this person very very much.... still got a softcorner for her....... me could also attribute my currentstate to this person who has shaped me over the years. her rejection has shaped me, indeed.... if not for her rejectionlife would have taken a different course altogether. me here today bcoz of her. Me learn many things in life,bcoz of her. Thanks .................... na, i wont spell out her name.

5. Those few lucky days in 1999 Nov, me came in touch with some wonderful people. some of whom are my closest friendsnow. Me indeed lucky to get friends like these. Even these guys/gals have shaped me into an individual what i am today.

6. One good person helped me get a job in early 2002 sometime in Jan. Me think its due to him me secured the firstjob at a good company to which me stuck on for just 15 months. Me had to quit that company in an untimely andunorganised manner to a few constraints. However during these 15 months once again was lucky to come in touchwith some wonderful people of whom some are friends for life. They take me as me am. Me have not been questionedtill date as to why me am like this. These guys/gals have shaped me. Thanks guys/gals.

7. few ill-fated days in 2003 which me would never want to repeat ever in future. Really these days changed me for ever.

8. Some lucky days in Dec 2003 when me decided it was time to move on from company B to company C. Me think, me was luckyto get in to Company C. Me learn many things in life here which have helped me to improve and look at things andpeople from a different perspective.
Apart from the above have had the good fortune to meet and hear about some great people at various points in time.Me should say me have been a lucky chap and good fortuned (me know its wrong english!).

Any many more which me find it difficult to explain in words, but me know in my mind what happened and how me felt.

No comments: