Thursday, November 09, 2006

Whats up doc....!!!????

Hmmmm, long time no post! ;-)
Last month end really had a tough time closing out around 35!!!! appraisals. As usual my appraisal went through smoothly, courtesy boss who just says "Hey, this is ur rating which I have decied, is that fine". Me say fine (keeping in mind the goof ups me faced during the last 6 months!)
Have been put onto UK shift which starts now at 14:30 hrs due to daylight savings in UK! Globalized world u see!

Again work has been a bit hectic with lots and lots of meetings, ppts, reports, and truck loads of e-mails! Donno when is my chance to go onsite!
On the lighter side, for a few of my friends who are civil engineers, onsite means being physically at the site where the construction takes place. Usually this construction site is either at remote corners of the country or outskirts of the city!

what next....? Hey, good news for me and all vehichles which run on LPG. The price of a litre of LPG has been reduced to Rs 26.05 from 28.88!! More reason for people like me to travel in automobiles! Me thinks its high time for me to go on a long...long... ride.
I think me have not met a few good friends of mine for a long time! May be a few weeks ago me met them! Need to catch up and find out what each one is doing.

Will post Chota quiz 2 soon!

No comments: