Friday, November 17, 2006

Celebrity visit !!!

Guess who recently visited my blog??? Cleopatra....!!!! OMG !!

Today I found the following comment on my blog:

"Anonymous said...
I happen to bump into this site this morning and to me u seems to be a very interesting person. I guess this is because that u r very simple and straight forward. Looking fwd to catch up more abt u...

Cleopatra
November 16, 2006 11:57 PM "


Me wonder who this is ???? All you detectives out there, you got a task on hand!
Also me wonder this person appreciates that me am simple and straight forward, but does not disclose his/her identity. Instead uses a psuedo name C....!
Anyways, C... you are welcome to my blog. Thanks for going through the posts! Keep coming and post ur comments. Hope C does not mind this post and hope will not stop visiting the blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how r u doing today...looks liike you have done some house keeping today on ur site.


Wat plans for the weekend
anyways have a great weekend...

Cleo

Shiv said...

Hi,
How waz ur weekend? Got a chance to practice muzik?
I had a normal one.

Anonymous said...

Ya i did and was also giving a performance in a near by temple.

Hows work for you? and tell me more about how is it managing more ppl as here we are a team of 5 at office and mutually we disagree so much.

Cleo

Shiv said...

Hiye,
Good to know that u gave a performance.
Regarding managing people,me have managed team size of 8 upto 60!!!
And y is such disagreement in a team of 5??

Shiv said...

Hi,
May me know why only comment per day?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem like honesty is prevailing! (this is for C...)

- Shiv