Monday, July 03, 2006

Big question?

Since yesterday, me have been intruged by 2 questions. Simple ones, but difficult to answer for me!

1. What do I like ?
Yes, WHAT DO 'I' LIKE. Me really have no answer for this. Hey, what the hell do I like?? Me really unable to answer

2. What do I want to do in life? What is my aim or objective in life?
Very difficult to answer for me. Never had thought about it neither do me have even a vague answer to this one.

How about YOU??? Do mention in the comments of this post! Will you???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to do nothing in life... If I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, my every day would be like this.....

- Get up as late as possible
- break fast(brush, snana only if i am active enough to do.. or only if its been many days since i did this)
- Watch TV ( change as many channels as possible)
- Lunch
- Sleep or just lye down think think think that this that this
- Get up and go for a walk or car drive
- Watch TV again.....
- Wine and Dine....
- Sleep...

Shiv said...

Super putta!
If possible even me do that