Tuesday, April 04, 2006

As usual......

As usual nothing much happening. Infact me was down and out last month. But somehow me have managed to recover to certain extent. Being in a supervisory role me had to take care of lot of evaluations, did it with relative ease, though had to break head at time. Me pretty ok with my evaluation, though was expecting lot of questions from the manager, but evaluation was done in typical my manager ishtyle!!! Need to fight for a decent salary as currently being paid peanuts!!!
Hardly had a thought on my marriage, me know that me ageing day by day. But however this process requires certain pain areas (as me call it) to be rectified or dealt with. Some good news is that me will be off to God's own country by mid April, hoping to rest for a few days. Some uncertainty on this as no travel arrangements have yet been made. Hoping for the best.
From the past two weeks me in UK shift which has thrown me out of gear as me not used to this. Hardly able to have lunch everyday due to the odd timing of the shift. Last week had some problem with my left eye and went to the doctor. By the time me met the doctor the problem/pain had subsided and really felt why did me do got doctor and spend nearly 200 bucks for the same.????
Also after that me have not been able to take the prescribed medicines on time. Simply wasting money, maybe problem of plently now???!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: