Thursday, February 23, 2006

Meethi yaadein

Many a time me remember all those nice time me had with friends in the past. Especially when me down and out, these memories help me cheer up. Infact, me start laughing once me remember those good times (no KF involved).
(in random order)
- At my first company, once a colleague asked me if me had a dog at home? To this question another colleague gave a superb answer and this moment still lingers in my mind
- Those good times me had with my friends, those instance during which we could not
control our laughter for hours on end!!
- Those good times we had at SR (our hangout place), those wonderful evenings we guys
spent chatting away to glory!
- Those good time we spent during PG
- The good time we had in class during PG, those great lecturers we had! awesome

And many many more which will be in my memory for a long time to come

Great thanks to all my friends who have helped me laugh, cry, learn and enjoy through
good and bad times. Thank you guys!

No comments: